Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Week's Menu (June 12)

I didn't post the menu yesterday . . . because I didn't have one until last night!  What a month June is turning out to be already, with so much to keep us busy.  Yesterday I had an early morning OB appointment, and my mom and sister headed down to help me out with the kids.  It turned into an all-day event as we decided to do some shopping while we were in town. 

Next week we'll be on vacation, so I won't be posting a menu for then, either.  In case anyone wondered, yesterday's meals consisted of oatmeal, Red Lobster for lunch, and Panchero's for supper.  It was all delicious.

Breakfast:
cereal, toast/bagels x2
French toast, fresh fruit
eggs, sausage links

Lunch:
meat ravioli w/sauce, cooked carrots
cheese sandwiches, veggies and dip
leftovers x2

Supper:
Tomato Cheese Pie, lettuce salad, fresh fruit
Baked potato bar w/bacon, cheese, veggies
Nachos w/chili
Spaghetti, homemade bread, lettuce salad

Snacks:
pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
fruit cups
graham crackers w/Nutella
carrots & celery with dip

This week is filled with preparations for vacation, so everything we're eating is pretty simple.  Today already, I've made Chex mix, trail mix, and banana oatmeal muffins - all in the freezer and ready for next week!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment