Monday, June 6, 2011

The Beginning

Welcome to my very first post on my very first blog!  Allow me to briefly introduce myself and the concept of this. 
I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now . . . but I am far from tech-savvy, and am a bit nervous about getting myself into things like this.  You see, I have this tendency to spend hours trying to do one task on the computer and I never finish because I get too frustrated. 
But this is a new month, and a new week.  And I am SO EXCITED about my new blog!!  Why, you ask?  Well, I am an educational consultant with Discovery Toys.  And this month - June - we have an enormous sale going on that I want to share with everyone!  So naturally, this seemed the appropriate time to begin.
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I know I will enjoy writing for it.  Maybe I'll even become a little more knowledgeable about the whole technology thing in the process!
Please stay tuned as I update with new findings on education and the use of our toys and games.  And by all means, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment