Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot Sale Item!!

Okay, I know I just posted.  But I couldn't resist one more!

Julia, my almost-one-year-old, has been offered our Ring Around teether off and on since she's been born.  This teether had kind of made its way to the bottom of our toy basket for a while when, just yesterday, I couldn't find Julia. 

Where do you think she was?  Hidden behind our couch with the Ring Around teether!!
Just look at all those colors!  There's a mirror on one side, and so many different textures to explore.  It must have caught Julia's eye, and so it has again surfaced as one of the "top-of-the-basket" toys, even with my one- and two-year-olds.  This is not just baby toy!  What a great way to stimulate the senses of sight and touch!

The best part??  It's on sale this month!!  Can you think of a few baby showers or dedications you may be going to in the next year?  It's only $5 and only available through June 30th.  So head on over to my website and order yourself one or two . . . or twelve!

www.discoverytoyslink.com/kidsarenumberone

No comments:

Post a Comment